Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything...

Go down

don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything... Empty don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:26 pm

ya so I'm Peyton food taste good and ya I also have a fat cat that can shoop da woop it's really frickin cool so that's all I gotta say about me I'm a boring person afro lol!

Back to top Go down

don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything... Empty Re: don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:49 pm

hi

Back to top Go down

don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything... Empty Re: don't know what to say so i'm not going to say anything...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Like hell you are, do you really need a flashback?

D&D flashback!

M;:Okay, so now you're up in the tree, what next
P: I piss and shit on the dire wolf
M:Sure,... roll the Dice
P:20!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 pm

omg I remember that I killed the wolf with shit and piss that was epic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 pm

LMFAO, Btw, do you guys still play D&D???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 pm

when we can rememeber to take our ritalin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 pm

Crown_Clowned_Alx wrote:LMFAO, Btw, do you guys still play D&D???

not really every time we do we are to hyper and can never think of any good stories if anybody wants to join it would help a lot because we need more people so then we have more ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 pm

This Friday we are playing Star Wars RPG most likely. Possibly other RPG's as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 pm

IS ANYONE ON HERE WILLING TO COMMIT TO A D&D GROUP OTHER THAN ME MORGAN AND PEYTON?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:30 pm

Yeah.. I know some other people who might want to too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum