Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming days

Go down

gaming days Empty gaming days

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:57 pm

hey guys I think we should have awesome gaming days with brawl, pop n music, rock band 1 and 2, and any other good multi play games. If we start doing this we should have somebody bring another TV if there isn't 2 TVs at the house that we are at that's all I can think about at this second throw some ideas out there and we can start this. Also we can start the first one at my house if you guys want but if I can't get rid of my sisters that day then lets go do it at Morgans house.

Back to top Go down

gaming days Empty Re: gaming days

Post by Connor Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Problem is, getting a T.V from one house to another is near impossible, my mom freaks out whenever I move my T.V out to the living room. But my house is a possible. How often would you want this thing to go down?
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 pm

probable once a month would be cool and Morgan has a pretty cool TV that is just the right size and we could bring it to the gaming days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 am

I love how I talked about this a while back and it pretty much died since everyone said "SURE!" "LET'S DO IT!?!" "WHEN!?" and then no one really bothered to have it at their house. This is pretty much the lounge day thing we had going on in the last forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:56 pm

yeah it is anyway lets get this shit together how about next week we have it at somebody's house not to sure who's if nobody volunteers then we will have it at my house also lets have table top gaming at the game days that would add some excitement unless you guys wanna make a different day for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:43 pm

i say table top on different days. we can do it at any ones house and plus for like dnd and shit you have to be pretty fuckin devoted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:02 pm

no we can just play a a short game of dnd or any other rpg game I still think we should have table top gaming on same day it would be hard to make 2 separate days for hanging out with tons of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm

yeah but seriously are there gonna be tons of people who want to play dnd? also id totally host dnd at my place. id even pick up all the condoms and tea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum