Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU!

Go down

THE ONE POLL, TO RULE THEM ALL!

DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_lcap0%DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_lcap33%DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_lcap0%DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_lcap17%DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_lcap17%DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_lcap33%DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Empty DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU!

Post by Connor Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:48 pm

This is only for those who intentionally look upon this, wall of text that is this Adminstrators decree. For all you who have befallen unto this;

I have a plan to bring life, LIFE, to this forum. And I need you, those who cared enough to read this (without me telling them) to help me.

First, spread the word. Anyone you know, who hasn't been AVIDLY posting on Animetion, but who likes the sort of things that might have come with Animetion; the fandom, the random, and the silliness. Tell them about Animetion.

Part deus; WAIT! Do not tell them yet. First, respond to this to tell me that you ARE, going to tell other people.

Part drei; I am planning a formal revamp of the forum, an those who respond to this will be a big factor in how that revamp turns out. Then, gain the power.... T3H POWAH OF MOD. That's right. And, better yet, you'll have free reign of that power.. Except of course over an Administrator.. Admin is superior to Moderator.

Fourthly, after the revamp, we tell the people. Bam! We get the rush that I've been asking for. The forum will live! And I will be it's blood thirsty Admin, devouring all that displeases the entity that will become E-Me.

So, who's on board?
And for those of you going what the fuck over the fact that only me and Alex are Admins... I never said there'd never be Admins..

AND TELL NO ONE!
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Empty Re: DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 am

Well, to make up for my posting impairment, damn you password locking me out of my computer, and my IP address which will not give itself out to any other online-capable instrument, which have lessened my interest in posting, as my time on the computer is always limited. I will tell people, and hopefully they will come, and not be like the deviant art wave. I shall tell no one until you say I should, as said in your final line.

[sarcasm]Wheeeee... this will be fun...[/sarcasm]

Back to top Go down

DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU! Empty Re: DIE HARD ANIMETION USERS, I SUMMON YOU!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm

i shalt spread ye e-holy words when the time comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:32 pm

What's this? Four votes yet only three posters? Show your self!
Connor
Connor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 am

5th voter, 4 poster, amazing.

But yeah, anyway... Everything I post in dies, It's like a poison.

But since I've already posted here, there's no point in stopping.

Who knows, What could be bad to some forums could be good for others, like CO2 to humans and O2 to plants, and vice versa. You get my point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:24 pm

uh... so yeah sure why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:31 pm

First of all, Jenny, if you're not behind this to the extreme, then don't get behind it at all.

Secondly, Max, everything dies, because no one posts, period.

Thirdly, anyone, ever, bring this up at school again, at all, I'll kick you, the real you, in the nuts. Or for Jenny, sledgehammer to the boob. That's right, I know women weak points too!
Connor
Connor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 pm

Damn, I brought it up once, but who else brought it up, and how often? Do you even own a sledgehammer Conner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 pm

...ouch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm

I think a giant hammer would hurt anyone's boobies, even Paco's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 pm

no, no hammer hurt my boobs. just my ribs and the organic shits behind my ribs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:16 pm

This is true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50 pm

Six votes, five posters. Explanation anyone?
Connor
Connor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm

One of the following people, Connor;

-Alx
-Orbitbuisnessloans
-Gohan

Those are the only three possible people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:55 pm

I'm going for the loans company.

Did Connor forget about his little plan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:18 pm

No. Connor is still planning the next phase, so if anyone has started preaching the good word already, then let's end that, we're not to that stage yet you know? And with break, it might not be that was for a while...
Connor
Connor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Hey... I did a change of the forum. Plus a friend joined, though his first post was pretty gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 am

agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Connor it has been an entire year! Did you plan yet? I wonder how long until this recieves a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:26 pm

tommorow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Wrong again! to quote connor suck it noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm

whatchu mean again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I mean... beeeeeeeeeeest freinds!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum