Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower of Druaga

Go down

Tower of Druaga Empty Tower of Druaga

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:27 pm

I Present to you Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk. First episode has a BIT to do with the actual story... Just watch and see what happens.

It has been sixty years since King Gilgamesh defeated "the tower" single-handedly, and now the tower is reborn again. The "Summer of Anu" is a season that comes every few years during which the powers of the monsters within the Tower wane thanks to the grace of the great god Anu. Each Summer of Anu, the armies of the Uruk Kingdom secure their strongholds within the Tower, aiming to eventually conquer the upper floors. The story begins with the third Summer of Anu. The city of Meskia is the first stronghold built on the first level of the Tower. In addition to the Uruk Army preparing for their third campaign against Druaga, innumerable adventurers called "climbers" have been drawn to Meskia by rumors of a legendary treasure believed to be hidden on the top floor of the Tower. Jil, a young guardian, has traveled to the tower and Metz Kier, the last safe stop on the first floor of the tower. Jil wants to gain the Blue Crystal Rod, the legendary treasure that resides on the top floor of the tower. On the top floor is the evil lord Druaga, and numerous monsters along the way.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KJF90G8A

Back to top Go down

Tower of Druaga Empty Re: Tower of Druaga

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Has anyone watched this anime yet? If you have discuss what you think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:01 am

WAY TO RUIN THE ENDING YOU PUSS! I stopped like half way... I'm going to take down my in video thoughts now.
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum