Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf's Rain (*ACO*)

Go down

Wolf's Rain (*ACO*) Empty Wolf's Rain (*ACO*)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Currently, the members of Anime Club that are watching online episodes of Anime*, are watching this current show, Wolf's Rain. This topic is strictly for discussion of the anime only, and any random nonsense should be left out of this thread, or I will hunt you down and make a jigsaw puzzle out of your bodies.

Last Episode: Wolf's Rain, Ep. 1

Current Episode of Discussion: Wolf's Rain, Ep. 2
Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3

*- For more information on ACO (Anime-Club Online), please refer to the Animetion sub-forum. Thank you.

Now,

LET THE DISCUSSION START, BITCHES!

Last edited by Itsakaru on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Rain (*ACO*) Empty Re: Wolf's Rain (*ACO*)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:41 pm

I would like to start off by clearing up a possible confusion in this episode. The scene were Tsume bit the kid and plunged him to his death. The premise of the wolf's 'human' form is all an illusion. This is elaborated in the small portion of this episode, where the shadows of the wolves, in human form, are still the shadows of wolves. This explains why Tsume bit him. He was going to fall, and the only thing Tsume could do to try and save him as to grab onto him with his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:52 pm

What role do you think the guy who shot the wolf is going to play???
-I kinda think that he's gonna keep hunting the wolves in the future, especially with that dog that can smell them out.
Paradise, Heaven?
-Is paradise a sort of heaven for these wolves, and who is allowed to get in? Only wolves or humans also? And why are the Humans so bent on catching the wolves? what is there plan... Do they want to find out a way to get into "heaven"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:29 pm

-I agree that he will return as a future antagonist, the shooter, that is.

-I think that most people saw the wolves as a threat, because it seems that most of the people aren't exactly well-off, and are left on the streets, and are thus prone to wolves. I also believe that a select few people are trying to, also, unravel this wolf and heaven correlation, and are now trying to capture the wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 pm

-I concur

-How do we know that wolves get into heaven? perhaps its just a wolfie heaven with lots of raw meant and wolfie strippers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:23 am

I really do like where the plot seems to be heading, though... Revolving on loss and strife. And Tsumei's slow climb to humanity, which is ironic, for he is truly a wolf...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:18 am

I don't really think the wolves are striving for humanity, but a place where they can be and not be hunted. Tsume's act of saving the kid was merely an act of kindness since the kid helped save him while fighting Kiba. I believe that the wolves have no connection with the humans other than hate at some points. Kiba did not believe it right for a wolf to disguise his/her true self from the humans. That it was a disgrace to the wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:01 pm

I'm not saying they're striving for humanity, I'm saying that, in all probability, Tsumei's use of the human-illusion is giving him a false sense of humanity. Before, he would've just let the kid fall to his death, and wouldn't have a second thought about it. It was the compassion that he had attained through his human form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm

In my opinion, this show is only going to get even more confusing for a few more episodes. We'll be keeping up with a lot of new characters, character elements, and plot developments. Hopefully it will start making more sense, soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 pm

I can't say it's too bad since most animes don't make too much sense in the beg. Hopefully the anime stays suspenseful as it is now. I feel as though Toboe is a timid wolf... I'm guessing he's a small kid that's scared and just wants a home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum