Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cons

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

cons - Page 6 Empty Re: cons

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:31 pm

ok. mega seems to be okay at least. for those of you thinking of not pre ordering for it who will go i want you to place your hand on your right cheek move the hand to your right 5 in. and then as hard as you can go back to your right cheek.
also prolly a good thing we didnt buy the hotel.
at least now i ave money to blow on all these fall games...

MOVING ON TO MEGACON!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:53 pm

START PLANNING PROPERLY NOW! Get the Megacon plan down to a fine point that way it will be smooth, and enjoyable.
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm

ok we need to get are money back Morgan get on that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 pm

not till the 20th. either get it or send it not sure which

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:13 am

It was never sent in, we were ordering online, so the money is likely still at Sola's house. So one of us just has to bug her to get us our money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:58 pm

whadya meanit was never sent in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:47 pm

never ordered? Lmao, you guys suck ass.
You need better planning. Shit, I could probably do a better job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:17 am

I'm probable not going to megacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:15 am

Well, Orlando is closer to me, last I checked, and I wouldn't be telling my parents the NIGHT before... I might be able to make MegaCon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:17 am

ok lets start planning megacon. morgan has a car and could drive if he passes at this point so ride for 5 of us will be easy. now the question is whos goin what days and hotel or no.

cant wait to start attending an orlando college...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 am

I'm sleeping in the car save money and i think I'm going I also call shotgun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:05 pm

No hotel, its in Orlando, therefore it'd be easier to pay for gas and just drive there and back, than having to find a hotel, cheaper too, if you want a hotel great james, but I'd rather not bother. peyton gets shotgun as long as he's not distracting, and if he is I get to tape him down. Also, bring you ipods or whatever, I don't like the radio too loud and will be playing mix cd's, most likely totally of my choice.metallica gh and rockband songs, mostly misc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:09 am

magicmorgan wrote:No hotel, its in Orlando, therefore it'd be easier to pay for gas and just drive there and back, than having to find a hotel, cheaper too, if you want a hotel great james, but I'd rather not bother. peyton gets shotgun as long as he's not distracting, and if he is I get to tape him down. Also, bring you ipods or whatever, I don't like the radio too loud and will be playing mix cd's, most likely totally of my choice.metallica gh and rockband songs, mostly misc.

no fuck that I'm bringing my i-pod and a thing to put it in the car so we can listen to that I have better music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:52 am

Lolz wtf is the point of wasting gas to go to orlando, come back, go the next day, come back again... etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 am

It's not that expensive, 1.7 hour drive there and back. Not counting the 10 minutes spent in the parking lot, and getting close to the parking lot, so much traffic.

Also, then we get to all crash at my house and have to pay no money for a hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:42 pm

magicmorgan wrote:It's not that expensive, 1.7 hour drive there and back. Not counting the 10 minutes spent in the parking lot, and getting close to the parking lot, so much traffic.

Also, then we get to all crash at my house and have to pay no money for a hotel.

hmmm one huge fatal flaw you will be grounded because I'm pretty sure you won't have good grades by then if you do then your plan works. Why is forum so dead start posting other places people even if you don't have anything to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm

peyton-_- wrote:start posting other places people even if you don't have anything to say.
Fuck, no.
Connor
Connor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:11 pm

So did you guys hear Janicon's back on? It's in orlando now, same weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 pm

fucking A wtf I knew it was a fucking trick I swear to god if your lying I am going to smack you so hard I just spent my money for janicon graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah bahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:19 pm

omfg you weren't lying I knew it why did I listen to you morgan I told you it was a trick fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck god damn it I wonder if i can bring back the videogames I bought sorry for the insane cursing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:31 pm

ok who is still going to janicon need to figure this out fast?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Peyton, Peyton, Peyton...

First order of business-
*BITCH SLAP*

Second order of business...
... It wasn't a trick, the people who run Janicon really did have to cancel. It was, by charity of Comicon, that they've pretty much fused into one super-con. It's still same date, same price, just in Orlando. Only thing that's really changed is hotel room arrangement because, Morgan, no offense, but I REALLY don't think me staying at your house is a good idea. I'll probably raid your fridge @ like 5 in the morning and do horrible nasty things to everyone else (pranks... not what you were probably thinking.... -.-; )

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Okay, so are we just going to rebook our hotel for the Orlando location? Or do the drive between DeLand and Orlando everyday?
Connor
Connor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:51 am

Connor wrote:Okay, so are we just going to rebook our hotel for the Orlando location? Or do the drive between DeLand and Orlando everyday?

Well the thing is if we do that we would have to pay for gas but it would be really cheap probable not even a 100$ to do that but my mom won't take us on sunday only friday and saturday if we do that. Also is the con being held in a hotel if so lets just book that hotel if not It's gonna be in a hotel It's going to be hard getting everybody at some point of time to drive to the hotel because everybodys gonna wanna leave some other time so yeah unless the hotel is right across the street then that might not work. Yren Morgan won't car if you play pranks on people and raid his fridge at 5 in the morning so staying at Morgans house every night and driving back can be an option now unless somebody has any other things to say that might not work out if we do that plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:47 am

ok im just going to put this very clearly. were gonna get a hotel. to get to the area if i remember correctly we have to drive thru downtown orlando which is never, ever, ever smart. i'd say to get there each time 1 and 1/2 hours could be wrong but yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum