Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cons

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

cons - Page 8 Empty Re: cons

Post by Connor Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 am

Okay O Dog, I think you misunderstood what I was saying. The con got canceled in Jacksonville, and was moved to Orlando. Due to poor planning, we didn't get a hotel, which led me to not want to go, but, seeing as the tickets are purchased, what it comes down to is who's willing to give rides for me and Olias?
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:52 am

I am I already was going to give you a ride on friday go to school and then after that walk to my house or you can just get droped off at my house and give James or me the money by Wednesday so I can book hotel we might be to late now and if we are I guess we aren't going because I don't wanna get a hotel across the street from the con.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:00 pm

okay brandon and courtney arent goin so its gonna cost 20 dollas and we'll be a brief walk away from ze con.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:34 pm

okay this is friday. drive to red rof check in get situated go to con hang till we need to go back. go back sleep. friday get up check out go to nice hotel check in get situated walk to con hang leave wtf we feel like it. sunday get up go to con till we gotta leave. go home. 34 bucks for hotels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm

ok new update you guys are sleeping over my house no friday bring some cool ps2 games so we can entertain ourselves if we get bored my house is boring. and then we will leave for janicon on saturday at 7am ok sound good ok good now pay james tomorrow for the hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:39 pm

OKAY. So, are we leaving on Friday and being at the con? Or are we seriously sleeping over at Peyton's house on Friday, then leaving Saturday morning. Because if so, that's just a waste of the money we paid for the tickets. but at this point I guess it's to late to really complain since the 40 dollars (it is still forty when I last talked to paco right?) would then only cover the one night. So yeah, just my thought, correct me if I'm wrong.
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:37 pm

your sleeping over my house on friday and leaving early saturday and the reason for this is because so many people left our group that we couldn't afford a hotel for 2 nights so yeah thats what happened and It's only 30$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:43 pm

MEGA-CON PLANNING STARS NOW!!!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum